Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog creation

Break out the bubbly! FINALLY!!!! I got this thing named. I can't believe how many different word configurations/pairings I had to make to come up with a name that wasn't taken. Hmmm...I must be quite pedestrian in my thinking. Need to take Imagination 2.0 as well as Web 2.0.

3 comments:

  1. Love the name. Very clever. Hope you enjoy playing with Web 2.0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. In struggling to find a name that wasn't taken I sort of went through one of those word association linkages in which one word leads to another. I was thinking, "What can I name my blog? What would be unlikely to already be taken? Name - a name is an appellation - sounds like Appalachian - Applachian Spring - a wonderful piece written by one of my favortie 20th century composers, Aaron Copland. That's it - Appellation Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, lt wonder, I love the name, too. I wanted to say so the other day when Blogger's comment feature was all gummed up. A great piece of music, a great blog name!

    ReplyDelete